Election into the EAMA Hall of Fame is a distinctive honor bestowed only upon those individuals who, through consistent dedication have contributed to the growth of the manufacturing industry in Eastern Connecticut. The elected individual will receive a $2500 donation to the charity of their choice.
The nominee must meet the following criteria:
- Has provided valuable service to the region by:
- Creating and expanding awareness of manufacturing careers or
- Creating or expanding academic programs that prepare individuals for a career in manufacturing
- Has a history of constructive collaboration with EAMA, industry, academia, and local manufacturing champions to advance the manufacturing industry in our region
- The individual’s achievements and contributions must have lasting value and importance to the manufacturing sector in our region
- Provide collaborative support to area manufacturing companies to expand and strengthen the regional manufacturing infrastructure.
To nominate someone who meets this criteria please complete this application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM